Our supporters help us in many ways. You can too!
- Corporate Sponsors
- Community Supporters
- Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council - Representing Hermon, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, Mt. Washington and Sycamore Grove. www.asnc.us
- Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council - www.eaglerockcouncil.org/
- Linclon Heights Neighborhood Council - www.lincolnheightsnc.org/
- Councilmember Josť Huizar - District 14, Los Angeles City Council - Representing the communities of Boyle Heights, Downtown, Eagle Rock, El Sereno, Garvanza, Glassell Park, Hermon, Highland Park and Mount Washington. cd14.lacity.org/
- Councilmember Ed P. Reyes - District 1, Los Angeles City Council - Representing the communities of Glassell Park, Cypress Park, Highland Park, Mt. Washington, Solano Canyon, Elysian Park, Echo Park, Westlake, Angelino Heights, Temple Beaudry, Lafayette Park, Chinatown, Forgotten Edge, Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, Pico Union, Adams-Normandie, Mid Cities and Mac Arthur Park. cd1.lacity.org/
- Council District 13 - CD-13 Los Angeles City Council - Representing the communities of Hollywood, East Hollywood, Thai Town, Little Armenia, Los Feliz, Virgil Village, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Temple-Beverly, Koreatown, Historic Filipinotown, Westlake, Wilshire Center, Melrose Hill, Echo Park, Elysian Valley, Atwater Village, and Glassell Park. cd13.lacity.org/
- Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks. We build healthy communities through people, parks and programs. www.laparks.org
- Private Donors
- We Need Your Support, Too
- Donate - Your cash donations help us operate "Yappy Hours", festivals and events. You can also become a part of our very cool public art project.
- Join - Become a member or renew your membership.
- Volunteer - Staff our booth for monthly "Yappy Hours" or other events, help with fundraising efforts and outreach, or help keep Hermon Dog Park clean.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor today. Contact us for details.
FRIENDS OF HERMON DOG PARK
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 255-0370, Rec. & Parks Maintenance, Arroyo Div.
(213) 978-4670, Public Safety Dispatch Line
(213) 305-9233, Public Safety Officer Felipe Graciano
(213) 793-0748, LAPD Senior Officer John Pedroza's Mobile
Copyright 2005-2013 Friends of Hermon Dog Park